Phone - (425) 227-3997
Fax - (425) 271-5804
The Fairwood Greens Homeowners' Association (FGHA) contracts vendor services for private security (Securitas) to provide a 24/7 visible security presence for our community per the FGHA governing documents. Within the scope of this service, any Fairwood resident can contact them for assistance or for circumstances outlined below.
Below are some guidelines for contact. If an emergency, please immediately call 9-1-1 to report prior to contacting Securitas.
Please contact Securitas to request assistance or to report:
- Unwanted solicitors.
- Noise/behavior complaints that may be in violation of Annoyance/Offending Conduct R&R (verification by Securitas may result in FGHA taking enforcement actions).
- Suspicious activity or circumstances (first call 9-1-1 for KCSO in these situations).
- Unleashed dog(s) and particularly with known and verifiable pet owner information, as well as aggressive dogs and dog bites (this may result in FGHA action as it relates to Animals R&Rs).
- Property/vandalism crimes (first call 9-1-1 for KCSO).
- Hazardous or dangerous conditions that FGHA should be aware of.
- Vacation checks can be requested by completing the form at fairwoodgreens.org, and calling Securitas with the information.
Securitas provides its services to all 1,499 households within Fairwood Greens. While a homeowner may have a warranted call, there may be a response delay depending on where officers are within the development and what may be currently occupying them.
They can be contacted at 425-221-8170.
Submissions from Securitas:
|Scam Alert: Deceptive Door Knockers!|
|Dealing with Aggressive Behavior|
|Weathering Winter Storms|
|Safe Driving is No Accident|
|Preparing for the Upcoming Flu Season|
|Take the Heat Seriously|
Documents Require Adobe Reader to View.